Ahhhhhhh.......you know that feeling when you push yourself, and you manage to do something you weren't sure you could do. It's awesome. I've looked at Kayla's peacock feather tutorial so many times, and really thought it was far out of my league. But, I screwed up my courage, had a go and.......am fairly happy with the results. There are lots of things I'd like to improve, mainly the mess down the sides of my nails, but overall, I'm chuffed.
I used Barry M Gold Foil Effects for the base, then drew the black lines with my nail pen. I then used Barry M Emerald (finally managed to get it into a design:), Accessorize Sapphire and Art Deco 275 for the stripes. I used Barry M Teal for the large dots on the tips. I'm grinning as I'm so happy with it.