Monday 17 September 2012

Dots and stripes!

Greetings peeps. Hope you've had a good Monday (if such things exist!). I had a manic, but fun, day, especially after getting several compliments for my new nails. I got inspiration for this from Prima Creative, which features some amazing designs. After a breif fling with various other nail polishes, I have returned to my favoured Barry M cherubs for this design. I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of the base coat (a bit salmony looking and too chalky) but with these colours it stands out:)

Presenting tape and dots mani - the first of many I think:)




5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! You did the dots perfectly too, I always manage to make some massive and some tiny haha. I love this combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, although please note your only seeing my right hand - my left hand was not quite so pleasing, so big dots, some small, some smudged, some touching - still driving me mad trying to get my weak right hand to do what I want it to! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a bit obsessed with it - may even buy myself a proper dotting tool, at the moment I'm using discarded kirby grips:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the colors you used!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm currently looking through me selection to see what combination to go for next time:)

      Delete