Sunday 2 September 2012

My collection!



Oooops....so, somehow, I have more nail polishes! I have NO idea how this happened:) This is the July/August haul. I feel that by sharing my polish purchasing weakness on my blog it makes it somehow an investment rather than a luxury lol. 

L to R; Maybelline Khaki Green, Barry M Block Orange, Stillday No.50, Tweety  Disco Pink.

L to R; Betty Jackson Teal, Pewter Black, Claret, Aubergine.

L to R; Model's Own Magenta Pearl, Copper Pot, Pray.

Nails Inc.; Clifford Street, Old Queen Street, Edinburgh Gate.

Now I just have to get round to wearing them all; I already have big plans for my newest glitter! 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


As a (relatively) new nail obsessive, my collection is still small compared to many. However, I'm going to list  my collection, as it appeals to the OCD side of me! I just have to hope that my bf doesn't visit this page as he's still under the impression I have "just a few". Oooops. Oh well, here goes.... 

Left to right; Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Cyan Blue, Cobalt Blue, Indigo, Shade 292. 
Left to right; Barry M Silvery Lilac, Hologram, Copper, Aqua Glitter, Magenta Glitter.
Left to right; Barry M Bright Pink, Shocking Pink, Bright Purple, Dusky Mauve.
Left to right; Barry M Spring Green, Emerald Green, Racing Green, Teal.
Left to right; Barry M Coral, Bright Red, Red Glitter, Raspberry, Red Black.  
Left to right; Barry M Berry Ice Cream, Mint Green, Peach Melba, Lemon Ice Cream.
Left to right; Barry M Grey, Matt White, Mushroom, Gold.

Left to right; Barry M Croc Effects, Gold Crackle, Black Crackle.
Left to right; Barry M Gold, Silver.
Left to right; Rimmel Black Cherries, Sunshine, Tangy Tangerine, Funtime Fuchsia.
Left to right; Maybelline Onyx Black, Porcelain, Rose Poudre.
Left to right; Me Me Me Jessica, Jordan.
Left to right; Bourjois 23, 28, 27.
Left to right; No. 7 Totally Teal, ArtDeco 275, NYC Fashion Ave. Fuchsia.
Left to right; Accessorize Sapphire, Models Own Purple Ash. 


Nail Art - various.
Gosh Nail Glitter
Top row left to right; Blue Sapphire, Silver, Amethyst Purple
Bottom row left to right; Gold, Rose Quartz, Turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment