Sunday 11 November 2012

Glitteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Part 2!

Hi de ho peeps, hope you've all had a good weekend? 

I've basically been staring at my nails and grinning like a Cheshire Cat cos they is so darn sparkly:) The glitter below is part of the Wonderland collection from Models Own. I struggled to choose between the hot pink version (with yellow and orange sparkle in) or the purple version. As you can see, my love of purple got the better of me. This is one blooming amazing polish, I'm sure you can see that.


The polish is called Boogie Nights, and it does indeed make me want to dance. It's my first flakie (lol, sounds like one of those dolls that you can make 'eat', my first Shelly or whatever) and it's not going to be my last. It's a clear polish filled with small pink glitter, large pink hexagons, large blue hexagons and lilac flakes. 


I layered it over Blackberry, my Barry M Gelly, which worked well....however I'm keen to try it over something paler, I think it would make it 'pop' more.


I have to say, this is another top coat eater. The above is 4 layers (!) and the flakies did have a tendencies to be a bit sticky outy, so a thick top coat is essential. But that does not detract from its shiny awesomeness:) Have a good week peeps, 

ps - Christmas cake photos soon - OMG it's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! 

2 comments: