Wednesday 21 November 2012

Lovely ladybirds:)

Ahhhh I've finally scratched that itch - the need to do something a bit different and mismatched, yet coordinated and fun:) So may I present....Ladybird nails!

I'm so pleased with how these turned out, I love the red and black combo, which is a first for me - I usually hate the two colours together. The red is a Maybelline one (the label came off, so no idea what it's actually called) but it has gorgeous application and is very glossy even without a topcoat.

The glitter on my little finger nail is of course Barry M Red Glitter (what else?!) and as always, is fab and brill and many other superlatives thrown in for good measure:)
Boo seemed to like these as well. Silly kitty:) 















Only two days til the weekend - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment