Thursday 6 December 2012

Swatch - Accessorize Speckle Polish!

A very quick post today - major Christmassy work meltdown, so have a crazy workload at the moment. Anyhoooooooooooooo...

Eeeeeeeep 19 days left peeps! So, I may have treated myself a little bit when shopping for pressies. I stupidly went into Superdrug thinking that I'd be able to walk past the polish section - pah! Who was I kidding?! I didn't have any speckles and they had speckles and I knew I needed speckles and...............well. Now I have speckles. 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

The first I'm swatching is the amazing Damselfly. It's the most gorgeous duck egg blue, with small flecks of gold and dark blue glitter. Fabulous. Really easy application, below is 2 coats with a topcoat. I think to truly love it it needs a lot of topcoat to really make the glitter go POW!




Have a good day peeps, toodle pip. 

1 comment:

  1. You know, I haven'r really ventured into the world of w7 - yet....... :) But a quick google check shows that I really should.

    ReplyDelete