Sunday 6 January 2013

Kelly Brook for New Look Nail Polish - Swatch

Hope you've all had a good weekend peeps. It's back to work for me tomorrow (boooooooooo), so I've spent all weekend with that Sunday night feeling. 

Anyhoo, when I hit the sales after Christmas I found a few polish bargains in New Look:) It's not somewhere  I'd have thought to by polish from before, but this colour (frustratingly un-named), from their Kelly Brook collection, really caught my eye. 

Kelly-Brook-nail-polish-New-Look

It's a really unusual colour, and I couldn't place whether it was red, orange, bronze, copper - it seemed to change every time I looked at it:)

Kelly-Brook-nail-polish-New-Look

The formula? Well, it retails normally for £2.99 (though I got it for the bargainous price of £1!), so I wasn't expecting much. Ii smelt odd, kind of like sweets, and took forever to dry! However, it lasted well and didn't chip for the few days I wore it. If you're broke and have a few hours to spare maybe worth a try lol:)

Kelly-Brook-nail-polish-New-Look

As I'm never quite happy with just one colour on my nails I went for a design. Leopard print seemed like a good idea. However I don't actually like the colour scheme on this; it just seemed like dodgy 70's wallpaper! 

Kelly-Brook-nail-polish-New-Look-leopard-print

Kelly-Brook-nail-polish-New-Look-leopard-print

So would I buy a polish from this collection again? Yes, but only if they had a colour that I hadn't seen anywhere else, I wouldn't use it as a basic range. Or if they were £1 again.....I'll buy almost anything if it's £1:) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, it a pretty decent colour if you can cope with the hours of waiting for it to dry:). Also, thanks, I fancied a change, New Year, New Look and all that:)

    ReplyDelete