Monday 21 January 2013

Nail Pop Dazzle - Swatch

Happy Monday peeps:)

Aaaaaah glitter. It makes everything better:) This beauty was part of a mini haul from Superdrug a while ago. I'd never heard of this brand, they seem to be quite new (or maybe new to my part of the world), but the minute I saw this colour I knew I'd be purchasing some of their offerings.

Nail-Pop-Dazzle-nail-polish

Nail-Pop-Dazzle-nail-polish

Nail-Pop-Dazzle-nail-polish

Nail-Pop-Dazzle-nail-polish

I love, love, LOVE this polish - lilac and baby blue glitter in a clear base. It goes on beautifully, no clumping, dries quickly and has a brilliant coverage. This is 4 coats, and you can barely see the base I coat I wore it over (Sapphire by Accessorize if you're wondering, swatch to follow soon). My camera failed to pick up the awesomeness, the contrast between the glitter colours is quite subtle, but believe me, it's brill. I'll be heading back next weekend to pick up a few more of these bad boys:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment