Monday 18 March 2013

Swatch-Revlon Girly

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Edinburgh haul, holla! So, after spending 6 hours (!) in a car up to Edinburgh on Saturday I decided I deserved a little polish treat. Or 6. Oops:) Swatches of all my newest purchases will follow in the next few days, starting with the guest of honour in today' post, Revlon Girly.

I've been craving this polish for soooo long, but I didn't think there were releasing it over here, so imagine my surprise when I stumbled across it! It's a creamy pinky lilac polish filled with a veritable cornucopia of glitter; large and small hexes of purple, peach and pink:) Girly indeed. 

Revlon-Girly-swatch-lilac-glitterRevlon-Girly-swatch-lilac-glitter


Revlon-Girly-swatch-lilac-glitter

It's a very sheer polish, so I made a bit of a sandwich with Barry M Berry Ice-cream, thus there's no VNL, yay! It also meant it looked a bit more subtle than it might otherwise have been.

Revlon-Girly-swatch-lilac-glitter

I'm so in love with this polish, I can't believe it's my first glitter polish with a coloured base - shocking! Enjoy the rest of your week peeps, back soon x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment