Sunday 21 April 2013

Leopard print half 'n' half

I'm back!

Sorry for the hiatus, work has been manic all week and I've not had a minute free. On the plus side, I've spent this weekend with my favourite girlies, in sunny Devon, relaxing and having fun:)

I have a small back log of manicures to show you, so here's one from a few weeks ago I was really pleased with.



The pink is Pink Blush and the red is Red Alert, both by Models Own, both with excellent application and coverage.



I really liked how these look up close, but I think they would have been more eye-catching had I used a slightly paler pink, giving more contrast. However, it's leopard print, so you knows I loves 'em regardless lol:) 

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this, much more interesting with the side by side polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I nicked the idea from the Wah book of nails, again lol:)

    ReplyDelete