Monday 22 July 2013

Color Club Take Wing collection - Daisy Does It swatch

Oooooooooooooooooooooh I love TKMaxx! Love, love, LOVE! I nipped in the other day to pick up some holiday stuff (less than two weeks, woooooohooooo!) and found the Take Wing Collection by Color Club.

I've never been that fussed about shimmery polishes, but these......well, WOW!

                               

Oooooooooooooh, look at those. They're all gorgeous colours, and I'm swatching them as we speak, but that yellow! Swoon:) I rarely love yellow, but this one is stunning. It's got the cutest name, Daisy Does It, and for me it is just summer in a bottle!

Color-Club-nail-polish-Daisy-Does-ItColor-Club-nail-polish-Daisy-Does-It

Color-Club-nail-polish-Daisy-Does-ItColor-Club-nail-polish-Daisy-Does-It



It's a very sheer colour, so I layered it over Rimmel Sunshine. This is 3 coats of Daisy does It, and I love the shimmer that builds with each coat. It makes it a very easy yellow to wear; I find it isn't a great colour on me but the shimmer softens it and makes it a lot more flattering. If, when winter rolls back round, I want to remember the summer, this shall be the polish of choice:) 

2 comments:

  1. I love this collection, must visit TK Maxx soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous isn't it, and a total bargain, £7.99 for the set:)

    ReplyDelete