Tuesday 6 August 2013

Models Own Hed Kandi Sunset Chillout swatch

There's a party on my nails, and everyone's invited!!!!

O.M.Flipping.G - this is, to paraphrase the Fresh Prince, DA BOMB!




BTW, if you're thinking, "gosh, Emma's never done a close up shot of a glitter polish before", that's because I haven't. I ONLY JUST realised my camera could do this. So yes, I am a total muppet:) Anyhoo, look at the baby; large blue hexes, orange, green and gold medium hexes, small purple squares, small pink, blue and green hexes, holographic bars............my god, it's stunning.






















Because there are soooooooo many different glitters in here, it was tricky to match it, the best results I found were over In The Navy, another Models Own classic. Honestly, I love this glitter so much it's smashed it's way into my top 10! Happyness is glittery nails:)


Ps - this is a scheduled post, I'm on my hols, so please don't be offended if I don't reply to comments:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment