Sunday 17 November 2013

Topshop Adrenaline swatch

Hey hey, hope you've all had a lovely weekend? I've been in the North, visiting my brother and his wife, and had a great time! Drinking Guinness, watching the rugby, long walks with their crazy buy lovable dog, chilling etc - brill!

So the beauty I have for you today is Topshop Adrenaline, a pink/holographic glitter. It's sublime! My lovely friend Katrina got this for me and I love it:) And her:)

Topshop-Adrenaline-pink-holographic-glitter-nail-polish-swatchTopshop-Adrenaline-pink-holographic-glitter-nail-polish-swatch


Swoon!


Topshop-Adrenaline-pink-holographic-glitter-nail-polish-swatchTopshop-Adrenaline-pink-holographic-glitter-nail-polish-swatch





















This is 2 coats over a coat of Nails Inc Elizabeth Street. The glitter goes on smoothly, dries quickly and is by far the best Topshop polish I own:) Thanks Katrina x x x

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love how it's got both big and little glitters in! :)

    ReplyDelete