Tuesday 3 December 2013

Barry M Dusky Mauve

Good grief - where had time gone? I hope you've all been enjoying the first few days of December, I certainly have! I kicked off the best month of the year with a brilliant Thankgivingkah themed evening with friends; latkes, pecan pie, macaroni cheese, donuts, truffles, brisket and all other manner of goodies were consumed; nommy!

I then spent the weekend treating myself for what feels like the first time in ages; I got my hair done, eyebrows done, bought a coat and some new tops - bliss:) And.................I did all my Christmas shopping. BOOM! 

Thus my lack of blogging. Anyhoo, for the next few days I'm going to post manicures that I've had on file for a while, before starting my Xmas manis at the weekend - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

So, I've had this beauty for years now - and the other day I realised that I'd never papped and posted it; shocking! I get so many compliments when I wear it, and it's the most gorgeous winter shade.

Barry-M-Dusky-Mauve-purple-grey-nail-polishBarry-M-Dusky-Mauve-purple-grey-nail-polish


Barry-M-Dusky-Mauve-purple-grey-nail-polishBarry-M-Dusky-Mauve-purple-grey-nail-polish


Barry-M-Dusky-Mauve-purple-grey-nail-polishBarry-M-Dusky-Mauve-purple-grey-nail-polish






















It's just the perfect grey-purple; the delicate shimmer, the easy application, the sheer loveliness:)  It almost makes the winter worth it, just so I can rock this colour. Bliss. 

Btw - relaxing on the sofa the other night led to this adorableness.....


Still haven't decided if it was born of love or a desire to keep warm in these colder evenings, but hey; it's progress:)

No comments:

Post a Comment