Friday 6 December 2013

Purple Leopard Print

It's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, .......................etc.

As this scheduled post posts, I shall be pouring a bottle of wine, unwrapping some Ferrero Rocher and snuggling on the sofa with my wonderful fiancee. Happiness is a tipsy Friday night.

These leopard print beauties are the last of the 'oldies' stored on my computer; from now on, it's Christmas manicure time! 

Accessorize-Electric-Purple-Models-Own-BoraBora-leopard-print-nail-artAccessorize-Electric-Purple-Models-Own-BoraBora-leopard-print-nail-art


Accessorize-Electric-Purple-Models-Own-BoraBora-leopard-print-nail-art

I love the base colour, Electric Purple by Accessorize, so much that I've almost finished the bottle. I'll be needing a back up asap:) The Models Own glitter is Bora Bora. 

Christmas manicures here I come:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment