Sunday 22 December 2013

Silver snowflakes - my first adventure into stamping!

Wow - this is embarrassing. My soon to be sister in law very kindly gave me a wonderful gift for my birthday, a Konad stamping kit. I was thrilled and resolved to start stamping asap. 4 months later......


But better late than never. And as it's Christmas, what other stamp could I use, but snowflakes:)

Silver-snowflake-nail-art-purple-accessorize-bourjois-konad-stamping

The base coat is Accessorize Electric Purple. I used Barry M Silver Foil Effects for the stamping and Bourjois It's Raining Stars for my silver glitter accent nail. 

Silver-snowflake-nail-art-purple-accessorize-bourjois-konad-stamping

Silver-snowflake-nail-art-purple-accessorize-bourjois-konad-stamping

This was hard work; I stamped off centre to disguise the fact that I struggled to get the whole image on my nail! Some of these took several attempts, but I have to admit I'm pretty pleased with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment