Sunday 4 January 2015

O.P.I swatches

Ahhh O.P.I - how I love thee! I'd buy these for the bottles alone....there's something so lovely and curvy about the bottles! 

Anyway, recently one of my sister-in-laws has taken to buying me O.P.I polishes for pressies:) This Christmas I was thoroughly spoilt; I Pulled A Plum and What Wizardry Is This were wrapped up, just for me, under the tree!





Stunning - it's already a winter favourite. IRL, there's a deeper purply colour that occasionally flashes into view, but my camera refused to capture that! It applies flawlessly, dries quickly and is just LUSH! 


She also gave me my very first Liquid Sands polish - What Wizardry is This (the name alone makes me happy, as I'm a huge Wicked fan!). I must admit this polish confused me; I couldn't decide if I loved it ir hated it - the Marmite of the polish world. I'll let you decide; the first 2 pictures are without top coat, the last 2 are with three coats of gloss:)





Hmmmm - I just don't know! Anyway, let's end with a picture of something I know I love; Smokey (posing as usual!). 


 Have a great week guys x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment