Thursday 21 March 2013

Swatch - 2True Glitterati - Shade 5

Ahhhhhhhhhhh 2True - you are too good to me:) Whilst perusing the MASSIVE stand of polishes in Edinburgh Superdrug (shout out!) I found this baby - eeeeeeeeep! lol:) It's a clear polish filled with various sized blue and green glitter hexes. I really love it, even though it's a really simple polish. 2True: you've done it again! 

2True-Glitterati-Limited-Edition-Shade-5-glitter2True-Glitterati-Limited-Edition-Shade-5-glitter















I really love how good this looks over Models Own In the Navy, a gorgeous polish in it's own right. Like Shade 5, it's easy to apply and dries quickly:) 

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty! their glitters are so great :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they've really hit on something, love the brand:)

      Delete
  2. Polish is very similar to one I got by chit chat. I love this glitter colour. You have photographed it great.

    Yeah models own dries super quick which is what all nail artists needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Ahhhh, Models Own - so hard to not buy all their polishes, they're sooooo good:)

      Delete
  3. Reminds me of Deb. Lipps Across The Universe - actually.. I think I prefer this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its also a dupe for Essence Blue Addicted which has just been discontinued with the new bottles, you can see mine here http://paintednailsandbakingscales.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/barielle-berry-blue-essence-blue-addicted/

    ReplyDelete