Sunday 24 March 2013

Swatch - Accessorize Bumblebee


Hey peeps - urgh, I'm hanging, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I have for your delectation today a gorgeous  orange polish: I never thought I'd type that, orange is hardly my favourite colour to have on my nails. But this Accessorize speckle polish is lovely, really warm and delicious looking. The name Bumblebee is adorable as well.



This was a very sheer colour, so I popped it over a base or Barry M Block Orange, but afterwards I wished I hadn't. Block orange is very bright, whereas Bumblebee is a delicate, pumpkin-y colour. Next time I wear this polish I'll wear it on it's own, even if there is VNL - I love it that much!

The polish is spliced with matt black glitter, and creates a beautiful speckle - hence the name:) 
speckly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment