Thursday 11 July 2013

Electric Liquorice!

It's almost Friday! Wayhay!

Work is going at a bit of a slower pace at the mo, so again, I'm sat in the sun with a cold one (juice this time though, don't want you getting the wrong idea about my drinking habits lol) - and trawling through old photos that I've forgotten about. 

This one is gorgeous; Accessorize Electric Purple topped with Barry M Confetti in Liquorice. 

Electric-Purple-nail-polish-Barry-M-Confetti-Liquorice-Black-WhiteElectric-Purple-nail-polish-Barry-M-Confetti-Liquorice-Black-White


Electric-Purple-nail-polish-Barry-M-Confetti-Liquorice-Black-White

This was a tricky one to photo; the colour purple does NOT make my camera happy lol:) The above is probably the closet attempt.

Electric-Purple-nail-polish-Barry-M-Confetti-Liquorice-Black-White

Btw, it has occurred to me that my furbabies have not featured recently; they're currently scampering around me, hinting that they'd like some kitty treats - I swear Dreamies are cat crack! - so here are piccies of them indulging in their current favourite activities.


Boo trying to hid behind a leaf (fail for her) and Smoky sleeping in the laundry basket, thus ensuring a good layer off fur over any clothes taken out of the dryer (fail for me and bf!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment