Saturday 13 July 2013

Pink and silver leopard print madness!

Wow, the weather today is AMAZING! I've been chillin' all day (apart from a brief, but epic, gym session!) and and now relaxing indoors watching Star Wars. Happiness is drooling over Han Solo. Swoooooooon.

Anyway, I'm still on my mission to clear out the old piccies from my computer, so here is a mash up of pink and silver and glitter and leopard print; basically, most of my fave things combined:)

Pink-glitter-silver-leopard-print-nail-art

Gaaaaah - smudges on the leopard print! But still, a great combo I think:)

Pink-glitter-silver-leopard-print-nail-artPink-glitter-silver-leopard-print-nail-art

 




















The pink base is an unnamed polish by Accessorize, it came part of a multi-pack, it's a gorgeous colour. The pink glitter is Bling by Nail Pop and the silver is Barry M Silver Multi Glitter - one of the best polishes EVER!!!!!

I hope you're all enjoying the sun, I'm off for a small glass of wine in front of Star Wars:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment