Thursday 1 August 2013

Haul! Whoop whoop!

Oooooooh I was naughty yesterday; whilst buying up what felt like EVERYTHING in the Bullring ready for my trip on Saturday, I *accidently* found a few polishes:)



Boots were spoiling me with their amazing 3 for 2 offer, so I HAD to buy some Models Own babies. I've been looking for Pink Punch (below, middle) to complete my neon ice collection, so had to get that, and then I saw Sunset Chillout (right) and Bora Bora (left) - swatches soon:) 


Honestly, Bora Bora makes me think of a gorgeous sandy beach after a few cocktails lol:)

Then, whilst trying to resist t-shirts with pugs on in H&M (quite difficult given my pug love, but deemed non-essential for mountain climbing) I found these bad boys. 
























The stunning purple is called From Warsaw with Love, the glitter-bomb baby is called Did I Tell You? I love how H&M use such cute names, and I have to say it took all my will power to only buy these two, they're really upping the polish standards:) 

Swatches soon peeps, am applying between typing lol:)

No comments:

Post a Comment