Monday 26 August 2013

I'm home! I'm engaged! I'm loaded with South American polishes.............................

Hey guys,

Just a quickie to let you know that I am home after my epic holiday - the bags have been unpacked, the pile mountain of dirty clothes have been placed near the washing machine, the cats have been snuggled and my new polishes have been unwrapped:)

But most importantly, I am now engaged to my lovely boyfriend, now fiancée! In a cunningly orchestrated operation, he managed to totally surprise me by proposing when we were approaching Machu Picchu after a 4 day trek.

Of course I said yes:)

So now, I have a beautiful ring on my finger, a grin on my face and a spring in my step! 

I'll be back with details of my EPIC haul soon, but now I need to shower and sleep - it's been 28 hours since I woke up and headed to the airport, and I'm feeling grubby.........ewwwww. x x x

3 comments: