Thursday 12 September 2013

China Glaze Red Essence swatch + furry invasion!

Happy Thursday peeps; it's sooooooooooooooo almost the weekend:) My wine is cooling in the fridge............

I hope you've had a great week, I've been wedding dress shopping so I'm afraid I'm a bit behind on posting, apologies. Anyhoo, I have for you today the perfect Christmas polish, Red Essence by China Glaze, a red shimmery polish with orange-y undertones. 




 This polish went on beautifully, dried quickly and is such a gorgeous colour........but it really is a Christmassy colour, so it's going in the box until December, when it will be cracked open and worn frequently:)


Whilst this polish went on smoothly, photographing this it was much harder than usual due to my little furry friend. 
Subtle.
 Scoping the situ.
 Finding that sweet spot........
 Success!
Naughty fur baby!

1 comment:

  1. Cute but a little terror - he's covered my lightbox in grey fur lol:)

    ReplyDelete