Monday 9 September 2013

China Glaze Secrets

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I'm still not sure about this polish, what do you guys reckon? I was so excited when I bought it, then I took it outside and ........... meh. I'm just not convinced. 

China-Glaze-Secrets-purple-polish

China-Glaze-Secrets-purple-polishChina-Glaze-Secrets-purple-polish

China-Glaze-Secrets-purple-polish

It goes on well, dries quickly but.......I don't know, maybe the shimmer makes me thinks it's just a bit old fashioned? Still, it's an autumn colour, so maybe I'll think differently in a few weeks when the nights are longer and the leaves start falling - ooooooh I love autumn:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I've nominated you to receive the Liebster Award. If you would like to accept it, just go to my blog post and have a look:
    http://pennypinchingpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love china glaze polishes. I spent a small fortune over the summer on them. I love, love, love this color!!! What is the name of it? Secrets? My favorite is 108 degrees & red satin i think.

    ReplyDelete