Friday 13 December 2013

New Look Green - Giles Gold

Ahhhh, this is my Christmas green - it makes me think of Christmas trees, warm heavy blankets, holly......

It's a oldie, I think I bought this over a year ago and whilst I'm fairly sure I swatched it at the time, I'm doing it again because a) it's THE Christmas Green and b) my swatches are so much better now. Not perfect, but better:)

Giles-Gold-New-Look-GreenGiles-Gold-New-Look-Green



The problem with this polish is twofold; the smell (bleurgh) and the drying time. You can see a patched up smudge on my pinkie, I smudged it hours after I painted them; fail!  I seem to remember it was £1 from New Look, so I can't really complain. But for this colour, I don't care:)
 I see this being used in some Christmas tree nail art asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment