Wednesday 18 December 2013

Oh Christmas, oh Christmas tree.....

Let me start by saying that this manicure is in no way an original idea; it is my version of an amazing design I saw on The Crumpet and loved.

So, now that's off my chest, here is my take on Christmas trees:0


I'm dotty about Christmas trees (groan, Dad joke alert!!) partly because I still don't have one! HTB (husband to be) and I can't think of anywhere that we could put one that won't end up with it becoming a play thing for the cats. Sad face:(


These are the polishes that made this manicure possible; from top, clockwise; Models Own Green Tea, Models Own Utopia, Barry M Watermelon, Barry M Emerald Green, Barry M Silver Foil Effects, Gold Giles Green, Bourjois It's Raining Stars.



Hope you're all getting excited about the big day; I've finally wrapped all my pressies so I'm feeling pretty dam Christmassy:)


1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I love the colours you've used and how you have a silver spot instead of the traditional gold on top of the tree - it works really well! :)

    ReplyDelete