Friday 21 February 2014

Betty Jackson Aubergine (using up the untrieds!)

So, last week I re-sorted and re-organised my stash. I found nmuerous more untrieds (how? Where do they hide???) including this little baby. I've had this for almost two years, it must have been deliberately hiding from me!

So, this was part of a pack by Betty Jackson; this one is Aubergine, a very deep purple, perfect for this winter weather. It's very vampy (especially on the long nails I was rocking), so I decided to pretty it up with glitter! 

Betty-Jackson-Aubergine-swatchBetty-Jackson-Aubergine-swatch


Betty-Jackson-Aubergine-swatchBetty-Jackson-Aubergine-swatch





















Hmmmm, well it applies well, dries nicely, looks good, but I can see why it had managed to hide at the back so successfully; it's meh. Not bad, not good, just meh. Even when covered with the awesomeness that it Revlon Hearts of Gold (btw, how cute it Hearts of Gold? So adorable!). 

2 comments:

  1. I love the glitter topcoat - the hearts are so pretty! I think I'll have to pick it up! I kind of know what you mean about the base colour - it is a nice colour, but I think it would be hard to come up with nail art for it (well I think so anyway!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, totally agree - there's not really much you can do with it. Except cover it in glitter:)

    ReplyDelete