Saturday 15 December 2012

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree!

Aaaaaah finally - Christmas nails that I'm really pleased with:) Behold.......the world's easiest Christmas tree mani!




These were seriously easy; a coat of Barry M Silver Effect, then Barry M Racing Green to make the tree. Dotted with unnamed red, stick on a rhinestone, et voila! Christmas tree nails:)

On my thumb and pinkie I used a beautiful polish by Nails Inc, called Edinburgh Gate. It's a clear base filled to the rafters with red, silver, teal and green glitter. I have to say it's probably the hardest glitter I've ever tried to do a graidient with, it clumps dreadfully, so my nails were pretty bumpy after this. But is the most Christmassy polish I have (hence I've had it in my collection for months, but have never used it before). 

Anyhoo, hope you're enjoying yourself this weekend peeps, only 10 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment