Wednesday 23 January 2013

Swatch - Accessorize Electric Purple

Swoon!

Oh I love that falling in love moment. You spot your perfect partner over a crowded room, you smile, head on over......and then pick it up, buy it and paint it on your nails:) It was love at first sight with this polish, and I feel this love affair will last and last. So here is my new beau; Electric Purple by Accessorize.

Accessorize-Electric-Purple-nail-polish

Accessorize-Electric-Purple-nail-polish

Accessorize-Electric-Purple-nail-polish

Accessorize-Electric-Purple-nail-polishAccessorize-Electric-Purple-nail-polish


















This is a really unusual colour, I've not seen anything like it. In some lights it looks almost cornflower blue, in others a dusty violet. Either way, I love it! It's in my top 10, maybe even top 5! (Yes, I keep a mental top 10 - I'm super cool like that).

The application is good and easy; the above is 3 coats. It was streaky on the first coat, good on the second and perfect on the third. It went on easily and smoothly, and dried very quickly, always a bonus.

I've fallen, and I've fallen hard peeps. I always thought my love would be reserved for a glitter. But you can't help who you fall in love with, can you? 


1 comment: