Monday 25 February 2013

Swatch - H&M Blue My Mind

Hola amigos,

I cannot take my tribal nails off, partly because I'm finding it hard to do much except stare at them and grin! So I thought I'd take this chance to show you the base colour in more detail. This is Blue My Mind (ooooooh, I love a good name!) from H&M. Now, a lot of Dutch blogs seem to be massively keen on H&M polishes, but I'd never tried them before. So when I went into my local branch the other day I was intrigued, but not desperate to buy any.

Then I saw this colour.

H&M-Blue-My-Mind-nail-polishH&M-Blue-My-Mind-nail-polish

H&M-Blue-My-Mind-nail-polish

Oh I love it.
 I love the colour, so eye-catching and bright. 
I love the texture, buttery soft and creamy. 
I love the way it dries quickly.
I love the way it dries glossy.
I love the name, it shows they care.
I love the fact that it's almost neon!

I've got to go, I'm going to take polish out to dinner, then I think I might pop the question lol:)

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to by h&m nail polishes for ages, this colour looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete