Monday 25 March 2013

Black and white stripes over Blue My Mind

Hey hey, sorry about the rubbish title for this post, couldn't think of a better way to describe my latest effort:) This design is nicked from the WAH Book of Nails, I've been wanting to do it for ages, and I'm so chuffed with the colour scheme.

Blue-My-Mind-black-and-white-stripes-nail-art

Blue-My-Mind-black-and-white-stripes-nail-artBlue-My-Mind-black-and-white-stripes-nail-art
Blue-My-Mind-black-and-white-stripes-nail-art

The blue is Blue My Mind by H&M, the white is Matt White by Barry M and the black is my trusty striper from Models Own. Is there any design that this blue doesn't look good in? 

7 comments:

  1. lovee this! bright blues are a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! Feels a bit art deco to me, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Ooooh hadn't noticed that, I agree.

      Delete
  3. Awwwww thank you so much:) Gotta love Wah designs:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!! the stripes are so perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice. You did a brilliant job, especially to have done that with a striper.

    ReplyDelete