Tuesday 5 March 2013

Swatch - Maybelline Color Show Brick Shimmer

Come esta amigos y amigas? Lol - my Spanish is still pretty basic, how I'm going to cope on my hols I don't know:(

Anyhoo, this is a quick post to show you my other Maybelline Color Show purchase. Like I said, Color Show is a nice, but not remarkable, new collection from Maybelline. This little cutie caught my eye, and I fee=ll for the cute colour with a slightly pinkish tinge. 

Maybelline-Color-Show-Brick-Shimmer

Maybelline-Color-Show-Brick-Shimmer

It's application is really good; fast drying and a nice brush. The above is two coats, no top coat. There is one weird problem with the bottle though - the neck of the bottle is so long that it's really hard to get enough polish on the brush. While the bottle is full this isn't a huge problem, but when it gets emptier it's going to be super annoying. A design fault or Maybelline's cunning plan to make us buy the polish before we even finish the bottle? Lol:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment