Friday 12 April 2013

Sinful Colours Haul and Rich in Heart Swatch

Holllaaaaaaaaaaaaa! So, what's better than a nail polish haul? A FREE nail polish haul, that's what! Panic not, I haven't been using a 5 fingered discount, instead I've been squireling away my Boots Advantage Points. So when I nipped in today and saw their 3 for 2 offer, I headed straight to their Sinful Colours Range.................


Mini haul! From left to right; Call Me Later, Kissy and Rich in Heart.

I rushed straight home to cover my little pinkies in their shiny polishy goodness. I don't have any dark browns in my collection, so the first I wanted to try was Rich at Heart. It's a chocolatey, mahogany  reddish-brown as you can see below.























It goes on beautifully, but I will say that the brush is AWFUL. Splayed, stray bits, somehow just wonky. So clean up was needed. But the colour.......oh, the colour. Stunning. Can't wait to swatch my other newbies! 

1 comment: