Sunday 4 August 2013

Models Own Bora Bora swatch

Hi guys, this is a scheduled post whilst I'm on my holidays, hope you enjoy:)

Ahhhhhh, this polish is summer partying squished into a bottle:) It's from the Hed Kandi range by Models Own, which I've loved, as they're such stunning and 'out there' shades and glitters. Bora Bora is no exception, it's jaw-droppingly lush:)


Now, I loved this polish......but my bf? Well, he described it as 'glittery snot', not because it looked like that but because he watched me applying it, and it is pretty.....glooopy. Or snot like. LOL. Whatever, I love this polish, it's a super fine gold glitter, and builds up quickly - this is 3 coats. It's an odd one; you could party with this or wear it as a low key day time shade - insane that it's both.

Makes me want to walk along barefoot in the hot sand of a tropical island, cocktail with umbrella in one hand:) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment