Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween nails - Color Club Fly With Me with black drips

Happy Halloween peeps!

Not sure when it happened that we get so obsessed over this somewhat odd 'celebration', but hey ho, I'm not one to avoid a chance to do some themed nails, so here are my Halloween nails. I wasn't actually going to do any, but whilst going through my unused I found Color Club Fly With Me sitting there sadly, waiting to be used. Perfect. Mwaaaahahahahahaha!




I love this colour, although it's a pain in the backside to apply - this is four coats, and I still had to cover some bald spot! Gah! But it's worth it; as you can see in the close up, it's an unusual polish, more lime green than the photos show, and it almost looks like it's made up of teeny tiny pieces of glitter layered to make the ultimate shimmer! 






















Anyhoo, this isn't the scariest of manicures, but I really love it - Halloweeny but not too in your face. Also, only my second time doing drips, I think I'm getting better:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment