Tuesday 12 November 2013

Red glitter gradient

So, I seem to be a bit fixed on red at the moment; this has been my weekend manicure, and I've LOVED it! I've been trying to use an unused glitter from Claire's for ages but just couldn't think what to do with it......then inspirations struck!




I don't know the name of the Claire's glitter, but it's  red glitter hexes in a clear polish.







 I layered Barry M Red Glitter over Models Own In the Navy, then added the large red glitter.























Love this....I really must do more glitter gradients!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you - they were deceptively easy as well, always a bonus:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's like a blazing red fire :o I'm a huge fan of glitter gradients too, they're just amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete