Monday 23 December 2013

Barry M Red Glitter - aka Christmas in a bottle!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish. It's a permanent feature in my top 5 (not even just top 10, top 5 y'all!) for 3 main reasons;

a) The blooming decent price - it's a standard Barry M £2.99 jobby.
b) It applies like a dream, 2 easy coats that dry quickly.
c) It's stunning, just stunning. I always get compliment when I wear it and can never stop staring at my nails when it's on.

So here it is, the most Christmassy of Christmassy polishes. If only my camera would do it justice. 

Barry-M-Red-glitter-swatch
























SWOON!  

3 comments:

  1. This is an absolute stunner! Is this with nothing underneath or is it over a plain red??! If it's with nothing under - amazing! My friend has been raving about this polish and I said I would definitely buy it - you've just confirmed that I need it <3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's got a good enough coverage that you can get away with no base colour, but you'll need 3 coats. I think this is 2 coats with one coat of base colour, just makes it that little bit neater around the base:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! It is literally Christmas in a bottle! :)

    ReplyDelete