Monday 3 February 2014

Black and gold skittle

Ahhh, there are times when  you need leopard print and glitter - I needed it to get me through a tough week last week, so I created this little beauty.
























I love it - the black is Betty Jackson black, lovely and glossy, like tar..........or marmite. Let's go with marmite, sounds more delicious:) The gold is Models Own Gold Rush and the glitter is Models Own Ibiza Mix - a total stunner, gold and blue and green glitter mixed together to form actual happiness in a bottle:) 

Have a good evening peeps, I'm off to eat home made chow mein in a late attempt to celebrate Chinese New Year! Nommmmmmmmmy:) 

3 comments:

  1. I loooove this combo, can't decide which nail I like best but it all comes together beautifully! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so great! Everything fits together perfectly and I do adore a good leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete