Thursday 27 March 2014

Haul!

Oh I've been sooooooooo bad recently! And yet, what with house-hunting, job hunting and wedding planning I've not been able to post:( In fact, I've barely found the time to paint my nails. Foolishly, I decided that I would make as many as the wedding decorations as possible and so have been spending my evenings sewing bunting, making place settings, pinteresting like a crazy lady..................my nails have barely had a look in. 

But somehow I've found time to buy polish.....


Starting at the top, going clockwise; Barry M Silk Mist, Barry M Silk Heather, Maybelline White Splatter, Sinful Colours Sugar Sugar, Barry M Aquatic Collection Pacific, Barry M Aquatic Collection Mediterranean, Rimmel Sherbert Sweetheart, Ciate Roller Coaster, Ciate Big Yellow Taxi, Ciate Megaphone. 

Swoooooooooon - these little babies are courtesy of one of my lovely work friends - we've been swapping:) 

Oh Barry M - you're so good to me:)




1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I cannot wait to see what designs you come up with using these! :)

    ReplyDelete