Sunday 13 July 2014

Haul! Glitter! General Awesomeness!

Wow - I'm a sucky blogger. Over 2 months since my last post. I could give you my standard excuse (I don't have time), but I do also have to be honest; I slightly lost my polish mojo. I even (whisper it!) started wearing a polish for a week or more. Gasp! But my passion is beginning to return, and I have a rare spare evening, so here I am.

Now, as most of you know, I'm getting married soon. But now it's really soon. Less than 3 weeks! I have used this upcoming joyous day to.......but LOTS of polish, wooohoooo!

Here's my most recent haul;


Starting at the top; O.P.I - Muppets World Tour, Step Right Up, In True Stefani Fashion, Urban Outfitters Allsorts, Nicole O.P.I Be Awesome, Barry M Marshmallow, Maybelline Blackout, Boots Daisy Darling and Paradise Love.

I've also been treating myself to a few other bits and pieces from an amazing place called Sugar and Vice, who make customizable lazer-cut jewellery - yay! 





Swatches will follow soon peeps............:)





No comments:

Post a Comment