Tuesday 15 July 2014

O.P.I Muppets World Tour

Eeeeeeeep - I've finally decided on my wedding nails:)

I've ummed and ahhhhhed for ages over what to do. I knew a 'classic' French manicure was out and that any complex nail art would be a no-no (not because of any artistic objections, but I'll have minimal time the night before). I've purchased various blues (as my something blue) but then decided it stood out too much. I did the same with pinks, but still..........nothing was really grabbing me.

But the blogging world was round the corner, ready to inspire me; after weeks of checking various swatches, I decided to order the two following polishes from Beauty Bay, Muppets World Tour and Step Right Up, both by O.P.I.

Now, these are not the best piccies - I was in a rush, trying to snap them before I got glue all over them (my crafting currently involved gallons of glue:) but I hope you like;

O.P.I-Step-Right-Up-Muppets-World-Tour-Pink-glitter-gold-silver-blueO.P.I-Step-Right-Up-Muppets-World-Tour-Pink-glitter-gold-silver-blue



Step Right Up is a gorgeous pink, very sheer, this is 4 coats. It makes my nails look lovely and healthy (instead of wretched and yellow like they are IRL).

Muppets World Tour is a clear base packed with minute pieces of silver glitter, alongside larger gold and blue hexes. It's ideal - mainly silver (to go with my accessories), has blue in it (my something blue) and is subtle enough to not take centre stage but awesome enough to make my nails feel 'me' on the day.

O.P.I-Step-Right-Up-Muppets-World-Tour-Pink-glitter-gold-silver-blue

That's another thing of the wedding planning list:)

No comments:

Post a Comment