Friday 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas? I'm sat in a post-Boxing day slump, having spent the day eating ham and cheese, drinking gin and watching The Muppet's Christmas Carol (the BEST Christmas movie EVER!).

My Christmas nails for this year were pretty low-key, based on the fact that we here hosting and so I spent the run-up tidying the house obsessively - not great for applying polish. However, I was really please with these as they made me think of Christmas tress (the dark green pines, the sparkling baubles) and so made me feel festive every time I look at them:) 


green-glitter-nail-polish-Barry-M-Posh-Polish-Mermaid-Special-Edition

Very simple, obvs; 3 coats of 'Mermaid' by Posh Polish and a coat of the Barry M Special Edition (circa December 2012!) I love the depth of the glitter.....


Btw, please excuse the lobster hands (claws?) - my camera HATES green, so this was the best I could get:( 

green-glitter-nail-polish-Barry-M-Posh-Polish-Mermaid-Special-Editiongreen-glitter-nail-polish-Barry-M-Posh-Polish-Mermaid-Special-Edition


This photo sums up the next few days for me; napping until New Year! Whoop whoop for 10 days off work!


No comments:

Post a Comment