Friday 22 February 2013

Swatch - 2True Shade 49

Ahhhh Friday - what a brilliant day, I hope you're all enjoying it:) I have a lovely polish for you today, another from the 2True range, Shade 49. The photos here make it look blue, but in real life it has a more teal-y tinge; I tried to capture it using my camera, but all that happened was that the camera gave me lobster hands:( 

2True-Shade-49-teal-blue-nail-polish

It's shot through with incredibly fine silver micro-glitter, which gives it a pearly look on the nails; oddly, I usually hate pearly colours, but this one I love, it's so cute.

2True-Shade-49-teal-blue-nail-polish2True-Shade-49-teal-blue-nail-polish






                                                                                                         








I loved this colour so much that I kept it on to do some nail art..........coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment