Tuesday 12 March 2013

Swatch - Barry M Blue Glitter

Tuesday - 40% of the working week done:) I've not had time to repaint my nails, but looking through my files I found some old swatches that I hadn't uploaded, so thought I'd finally get round to showing them. Today, I've got some photos of the gorgeous Blue Glitter by Barry M. I can't praise Barry M polishes too highly - good application, fast drying, superlative, superlative, superlative:) Blue glitter is no exception - it's such a stunning blue, so-eye catching!

Barry-M-Blue-Glitter-Swatch-nail-polishBarry-M-Blue-Glitter-Swatch-nail-polish

Barry-M-Blue-Glitter-Swatch-nail-polish

This is two coats over a coat of Barry M Cobalt Blue. The shine in that first pictures makes my heart flip - I loved this polish, I can't believe I haven't shown them off sooner! It's almost like I have so many polishes that I forget some of the gems I have tucked away (blushing). 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing polish!it is very eye catching! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's another winner from good old Barry:)Love it!

    ReplyDelete