Tuesday 30 April 2013

Barry M Indigo with silver studs!

I'm alive! I've been sooooo snowed with work, it's been almost a week since I posted, shocking! 

Anyhoo, this is a little mani, from a few weeks ago, which I adore. Barry M by Indigo is one of my favourite colours EVER and the little studs just finish it off; I wore this to my very posh meal, and felt my nails fitted right in (unlike the rest of me lol)




The only thing I didn't like about this mani? The way my Sally Hansen totally FAILED and went on bubbly and lumpy; not impressed! Every time I get halfway through the bottle it just turns to gloop - boo, hiss!

Back soon peeps:)

6 comments:

  1. This happened with my bottle of Sally Hansen too, half way through! I thought it was maybe my fault for being careless with it, and just bought a new bottle. Hope it doesn't happen again!

    Anyway, love these, I bought a lovely blue today and was going to team it with studs as well. Yours look fab! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; great minds clearly think alike:)

      Delete
  2. despite the bottles, the sally hansen looks really shiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, it's insanely glossy, just wished it lasted longer:(

      Delete
    2. If it's the Insta-Dri one in the red bottle ... I add thinner to mine once it starts getting a bit thick and it makes it last better.

      Delete
  3. Ooh this is pretty! the studs look great x

    ReplyDelete