Sunday 5 May 2013

Loreal Confetti over Bourjois Adora-Bleu

Hey hey! I hope you've had a great day and that it's sunny where you are. It's been stunning here, just hot enough to shrug off my cardigan and lie in the sun, but not so hot that all I wanted to do was cat nap lol:)

My pictures today feature a polish that I search high and low for; London, Edinburgh, Birmingham....nothing! Then, on a quick trip home to Weston-super-Mare to see my parents, I found it! I was so excited, I almost bought 2 bottles, but managed to check myself:) So may I present Loreal Confetti!

Loreal-Confetti-black-white-glitter-blue-Bourjois-nail-polishLoreal-Confetti-black-white-glitter-blue-Bourjois-nail-polish


I got so many compliments about this manicure; on a shopping trip into Brum, 3 shop assistants grabbed my hand and squealed! (not at the same time obvs, that would have been creepy rather than flattering!). It certainly it a gorgeous combo, it made me think of a speckled duck egg:)

Loreal-Confetti-black-white-glitter-blue-Bourjois-nail-polish

The Confetti is lush; small and large black and white matt hex glitter, with a small amount of shimmery glitter, so tiny as to just give a subtle shimmer. Stunning. I have almost all of my polishes lined up to be worn under this polish:) 

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend peeps, I'm off to the cinema with my lovely bf to watch Iron Man - geetktastic:)




2 comments:

  1. The confetti topcoat looks so pretty over Bourjois adora bleu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I've got a long line of polishes that I'm going to match with Confetti, squeee!:)

    ReplyDelete