Thursday 13 June 2013

Gold glitter and blue tape mani

I have no idea how else to describe this other than 'gold glitter and blue tape mani' lol. This was inspired heavily by Whitney at Dressedupnails, as she often layers opaque polishes over glitters. I've been wanting to have a go for a while, so here's my first attempt.

Yellow-Topaz-Gold-glitter-Barry-M-nail-art-tape-blue-Bourjois-Adora-bleu-polishYellow-Topaz-Gold-glitter-Barry-M-nail-art-tape-blue-Bourjois-Adora-bleu-polish
























I painted a few layers of Models Own Disco Mix (a fine gold glitter speckled with blue-green glitter) and then palced striping tape over the top when it had dried thoroughly. Then I painted a thick layer of Adora-bleu by Bourjois over the top. A slick of topcoat and it was ready:) On my ring finger, I painted a couple of coats of Barry M Yellow Topaz Glitter over the Ibiza Mix; I have to say I'd underrated Yellow Topaz Glitter, but it's stunning; large and small gold and holographic glitter, wow!

I'm chuffed with this, and have been experimenting.....more soon:) 

1 comment:

  1. ive never noticed that barry m glitter before, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete